Watch the video below of how a baby born at just 24 weeks and weighing 9.5 ounces (“less than a can of pop” as the report states) has survived and been sent home. Then:
- be moved by the care and technology God has given man to rescue and promote life;
- marvel over how a secular show such as ABC’s Good Morning America praises this event;
- meditate on how the Bible consistently commands us to have regard for our actions on the unborn and coming generations;
- mourn that children this age and size are having their lives regularly taken by abortion;
- mark the horrible irony of our president calling evil good by saying abortion helps daughters fulfill their dreams;
- be mindful of how the Lord’s wrath is stirred against nations when the innocent are murdered (Psalm 94);
- and make an effort today in action and/or prayer toward seeing all children reach 9.5 ounces and beyond.