Transformed by God
Repeatedly, that word rolled off the lips of those who heard Rylie Robinson’s testimony last Lord’s Day evening here in Indianapolis. One person said “We haven’t heard something that powerful in this church in years!” I’m not sure there was a dry eye in the house last week, but it was no bare sentimentality, it was awe in the face of God’s power. It’s the kind of story I imagine Barnabas telling about other new believers as he traveled in the days of the early church. We need to see God working powerfully in our day. Our covenant children need to see God change people by his might before their eyes. You need to hear this testimony.
The Lord brought nineteen year-old Rylie Robinson to a Bible study in our home through the invitation of a classmate five months ago. We as a church have enjoyed the privilege of growing together with Rylie in Christ since then. I’ll let her tell the rest.
If you have nine minutes and nine seconds to spare, listen. You’ll hear a story that will:
- Astound you with the power of God.
- Fill your heart with gratitude for grace.
- Lift your voice in praise to God.
- Kindle a fresh love in your heart for the Savior.
- Challenge you to new obedience.
- Drive you to your knees to ask God to do it again (and again and again and again).
Note: to explain the picture, Rylie was born blind; she was reading from a Braille reader as she spoke.